CADworks 3D Printer Powered by MiiCraft
• Up to 125x70mm X:Y printing size
• 2 arches / 36+ rings in one print cycle (*size dependent)
Flexible and Open System
• Open with the widest range of resins
• Flexible and editable parameter setting
High Resolution and Accuracy
• Full HD UV LED projection engine with 30um X:Y resolution
• Excellent optical system designed for 3DP with high image quality
Superior Optical System
• Available in UV365nm I 405nm LED configurations with high optical efficiency
• DLP technology with entire layer exposed by a single fixed image pattern
From resin to model : Digital Optics Technology
The precision of projected pattern will enormously affect the quality of printed outputs. MiiCraft 3D DLP Printer utilize DLP technology, the high resolution chip solution, combines with sophisticated optics sets, to project accurate and uniform images to the building platform, and bring out the details of the model.
MiiUtility (PC | Window 7 and above)
- Multi Printer Searching & Accessing
- Printing File Transfer:
- Compatible with .SLC, .ZIP(PNG), .CWS, .
- Printing Optimization
- Surface Smoothing
- Edge Enhancement & Blurring
- Turbo Printing Speed Model
MiiController (Browser via Ethernet)
- Printer Control via Ethernet Browsers
- Powerful Customized Printing Parameter Settings
- Direct Printing by USB Flash
- Model Preview & Real Time Printing Status Monitoring
Resin tank is one of the key factors to make a successful printing. It needs to be replaced regularly, depending on the frequency of printing.
Picker is the platform of print-outs. It’s important to make sure the platform surface is clean before starting to print.
Use putty knife to scrape away the excess printed model on the picker.